V3locity for PRT
& Institutional Markets
A Transformative Group Annuity Solution
V3locity is a powerful group annuity administration solution that offers pension risk transfer and group annuity capabilities for deals of all sizes in a single, powerful, integrated, cloud-native platform. V3locity’s extensive core administrative functions, advanced digital features and fluid configurability make it a truly transformative solution.
V3locity is highly configurable and can support a wide array of product designs, pension plan rules, and features.
Speed to Market
Roll out new products, modernize buy-out, buy-in and risk transfer offerings, and adapt more quickly than ever before to changes in the market around split deals, lead administration, bulk check, cash balance plans, and deferred lives. V3locity provides the data “scrubbing” and bulk annuitant loading tools needed to set up new deals more quickly and accurately to meet plan sponsors’ needs and improve your competitive positioning in this unique market.
V3locity’s unique features allow you to support and administer everything needed in the PRT and group annuities market, including benefit estimates and calculations, benefit payments, and plan sponsor-specific requirements. V3locity’s provisions and rules-based engine, digital self-service and annuitant outreach, engagement capabilities, and 360-degree customer service capabilities combine to help you deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Modernize & Consolidate
Along with its complete suite of administrative capabilities and broad array of enterprise functions such as digital
self-service and campaign management capabilities, V3locity’s Factory provides data analytics tools and capabilities to support the conversion of existing PRT business and other legacy group annuity products/contracts. This creates great opportunities for system consolidation. With its advanced Java/SOA/responsive user design underpinnings, it enables effective modernization and true transformation.
Onboard new clients faster!
Onboarding and case implementation in the group annuity and PRT markets is a repetitive process that must be done quickly and efficiently. By providing robust data scrubbing utilities and supporting a wide array of product designs, pension rules, and features in a single repository, V3locity allows you to onboard new clients faster than ever before.
New Case Implementation
Delight your plan sponsor customers by onboarding even complex plans in weeks rather than months. Set the stage for operational efficiency by capturing and implementing all the complex pension rules and provisions upfront and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of participant Census data.
& Functional Capabilities
- Greatly reduced time to onboard new clients – from months
to a few weeks
- Fast capture of all the pension plan contractual provisions
and related business rules
- Single, gold copy source of data, eliminating data errors
- Eliminate re-work and manual processing within your operations
- Deal acceptance and plan set up
- Configure plan provisions and rules
- Plan participant load and scrub
- Certificates and contract listings
To provide a contemporary customer experience and achieve sustained engagement with plan participants, insurers require a sophisticated, ongoing campaign outreach model. You need a closed loop, integrated approach to participant engagement, participant campaigns and related workflows, and advanced reporting. V3locity offers:
& Functional Capabilities
- Automated benefit calculations
- Increased participant engagement
- Benefit payments and employee contributions
- Greatly increased operational efficiency and controls
- Proactive compliance
- Annuitant and benefit administration
- Lead administration capabilities for split deals
- Benefit estimates and calculations
- Benefit payments, employee contributions
- Enterprise capabilities – dashboards, workflow management, knowledge repository, imaging and content management, extensive API-integration
- Servicing and engagement – campaign management, correspondence and documents, omni channel.
Analytics and Reporting
Group annuity providers need access to the data (particularly the participant retirement, mortality, demographic and behavior data) necessary to optimize the business. V3locity provides much easier access to data and data enrichment sources for
& Functional Capabilities
- Retirement and mortality data feeds important business intelligence for pricing, underwriting, valuation, and finance.
- More accurate data on the cost of administration can be used to refine pricing for new cases, based on type of liability (e.g. deferred lives).
- Participant demographics and behaviors regarding retirement decisions can be used for planning resources
for the in-force business and enable more accurate resource planning for new business.
- Access to the above data (retirement, mortality, participant behavior) helps to build deep expertise in specific industries that can be used to price new business more aggressively and still meet financial return requirements.
Your administrative capabilities are not complete unless you make them available in an online world to plan participants. Participants should be able to view and update their payment methods and their banking, address, and tax withholding information. Participants should find it easy to model their retirement options and initiate the retirement process.
An effortless, enjoyable self-service experience for plan participants will drive great efficiency, and create attractive cross-sell opportunities for your company when combined with effective campaign management capabilities. V3locity delivers a fully integrated, persona-based digital experience across both browser-based and mobile devices. Chat, secure message, and a robust knowledge base connects you to your customer even in a touchless digital paradigm. And, the powerful V3locity Experience Designer allows you to craft, brand and deploy digital experiences that are unique to your organization and truly reflect your brand, market offering and unique client demands.