Empower Actionable Insights
Today’s businesses are challenged with utilizing the vast amount of data available to them. Isolated data islands, the lack of a unified data lake, the inability to access quick insight, and difficulty in triggering on-demand actions leaves companies with vast amounts of valuable intelligence, without the tools to fully utilize this information. DataInsight powers Vitech’s cloud-native data and analytics platform, leveraging AWS’ big data analytics with machine learning technologies that enables Vitech to build and deploy powerful analytics to maximize critical business insights.
- Big Data Analytics. Process data from multiple sources including internal and external, static and streaming, on-prem and cloud, with the ability to scale as data sources and volume grow.
- Actionable Insight. Data visualizations provide just-in-time actionable insights. Users can act directly within the dashboard interface or event-based triggering of automated actions.
- Operational Automation. Automate manual business processes steps, for efficiencies and focus on higher-value tasks.
- Augment and Convert Data Silos to Rich Business Insights. Combine transactional data with third-party information to provide additional business insights.
- Open Data Platform and Data Marketplace. Defined interfaces allow data to be consumed and shared with customers and partners in their ecosystem.
- Contextual Transformation. Configurable data provides easy to digest format for optimized access and analytics, making it easy to decipher for end users.
Vision and Insight
We are always looking to the future of the industry and creating innovative technological solutions for the top challenges companies face.
DataInsight enables the next level of analytical services for today’s businesses. With dynamic, actionable insights, improved operational efficiencies, and just-in-time decisioning, DataInsight maximizes data usage for a powerful business advantage.
Group Insurance’s Brave New Data-Driven World
Group insurers are now living in a data-driven world, where data and analytics are essential for improving overall business value. Chief Product Officer, Ali Kheirolomoom, discusses the benefits of incorporating data and analytics into business growth objectives to achieve a long-term vision and expedited delivery.
Data-Driven Technology Will Drive Group Disability Insurance Differentiation
The rise of data-driven technology such as the cloud, advanced analytics, and microservices-based APIs is enabling group disability insurers to mine system intelligence, convert it to valuable insight, and advise customers on risk management. But to access this data for a competitive edge, insurers need to invest in a modern core technology platform.